Black Angle split sleeve top
This classic, simple, and comfortable Black Angle split sleeve jersey top 8023 by Paula Ryan is a wardrobe staple with a twist. With an elegant round neck, the top features a cut out on one shoulder adding a high fashion element. With slight batwing sleeves, the Angle split sleeve jersey top 8023 is made from the luxury Paula Ryan MicroModal fabric.
- Italian sustainable Micromodal developed exclusively for Paula Ryan using the highest quality available in fabric technology.
- 100% natural and sustainable made from the Beech Tree -Co2 neutral fibre.
- The Yarn is completely smooth with no imperfections, unlike other natural based yarns such as cotton.
- Spun with 10% Lycra for additional stability and stretch, with full memory retention. With softness as the overriding principle, MicroModal is twice as soft as cotton.
- Knitted in Italy resulting in light, soft and silky to handle. The fabric adjusts to the body's temperature to suit weather conditions due to it's hydroscopic - water absorbing qualities.
- Pill-free and shrink resistant.
- Superb drape, a smooth sensuous feel, and are easy to care for.
- Made in New Zealand by local manufacturing houses